The purpose of the ‘Sponsor A Child’ scheme is to fund the education of a child from Cornerstone Children’s Home Project. Most of the children we support have come from backgrounds, which do not allow children to attend school. Meet the children we support.
The children at Cornerstone Children’s Home Project are aged between 2 – 17 years and either attend primary, or secondary school, with one student recently enrolling into University! Each child’s annual fees depend on the year they are studying in and the school they attend (English or Tamil taught).
1. Care for each child’s physical, mental and emotional development.
2. Provide them with training and opportunities to achieve their ambitions.
3. Ensure they become independent adults who can create stable futures for themselves.
1. School fees
2. School and sports uniform
3. Educational materials
1. Letters and photos directly from the child you have sponsored
2. Half yearly and annual school reports with exam marks and grades
We are happy for sponsors to communicate with students through letters to build a personal connection with the child they are supporting.